All, I had a lengthy discussion with our rep at the Johns
Creek Police department regarding the recent incidents. We as a board will look at several options
and compare the price versus effectiveness. Some of these options include
It is important to note that he stressed, and as Trey
mentioned, the most effective deterrent is the neighbors themselves. You have heard these before but it is worth
- Camera system for the front and rear
- Increased lighting for the neighborhood
- A more organized neighborhood
- Do not leave your garage doors open. In fact he suggested investing in a device
that automatically closes your garage door if it has been open for a period of
- Lock doors and windows of your house and your cars
- Think about a
security system for you home.
- Utilize the JCPC when you leave for vacation https://p2c.johnscreekga.gov/
- Download the JCPC4me app to your phone to keep informed
important. DO NOT hesitate to call
911. If you see anything suspicious AT
ALL. Of all of the security options I
discussed with him, that is the best.
Whether it is a car running stop signs or speeding, having them send a
patrol car is always a good thing.
Again, we will discuss this further at our annual meeting
and hopefully Officer Meberg will be there as well. Many of you have reached out to see how you
can help and thank you for that. If you
have a contact for any of these services that you think would be helpful, send
the name and contact number to me and I will call and get a quote.